There are no upcoming events.
- Oct 8 - 12 Wild Salmon Caravan 2017
- Saturday, September 30, 2:10-3:20 pm, Harmony Workshop at Vancouver Folksong Society Retreat, Camp Alexandra, Media Room
- Wednesday, September 27, evening, City on Edge: A Century of Activism, Vancouver Museum exhibition
- Saturday, September 9 1 pm. Kinder Morgan - We still say NO, march and rally, Art Gallery, Georgia St side
- Saturday, August 26, 7-10 pm, Rally for Jean Swanson, Russian Hall, 600 Campbell Street
- Saturday, August 26, 2pm Protest rally to support Israeli boycott. The rally is in support of the international boycott of Hewlett Packard-a company which provides the technology and infrastructure to maintain the occupation and the Gaza siege; and is therefore complicit in some of the most brutal aspects of injustice and abuse of Palestinians. In front of Best Buy 2220 Cambie (Cambie and 6th). (Skytrain-Broadway/City Hall).
- Saturday, August 19, 12:45 pm Anti-Racism Rally, City Hall
- Friday, August 4, 2 pm. Blue Cross picket line, 4250 Canada Way (at Gilmore)
- Friday, July 7, 5:30 pm No Regime Change in Venezuela!. Vancouver Art Gallery, Robson & Howe, Vancouver, Coast Salish Territory
- Monday June 26, 7pm Raise the Rates. Grandview Calvary Baptist Church, 1803 East 1st
- Sunday, June 11th, Outside the Balmoral Hotel, 159 E. Hastings. Block party.
- Sunday, June 4 Canada Palestine Association protest 50 years of Israeli Military Occupation at Jewish National Fund gala, 4:30 to 6:30 pm at the Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia (at Howe), Vancouver
- Sunday, May 28, Welcoming the walkers on the Walk for the Salish Sea 8:45 am - Grandview Park, Vancouver (Charles & Commercial Drive)
If you're thinking of supporting this cause financially, donations are being matched by an anonymous donor, and online donations are tax deductible in Canada and the US, as well. Click here for the donor page
- Wednesday, May 17th, "Strategically Yours" a Night of Politics and Song (in connection with the Pacific Northwest Labour History Conference) 7:30 pm. Ukrainian Hall, 805 E Pender