UPDATE MAY, 2022: Thanks again to Britannia Community Centre, we are now practicing from 10:30 to 12:00 on Sunday mornings at the Britannia. There are several ways to get to our spot. The best two are:
* walk into Britannia from the Drive through the greenway, walk straight past the office, the library, and the Learning Resource Centre Keep going straight to the end. (not far) Turn left, and it’s on the right. A long, narrow area under cover. OR
* Walk to Cotton Dr (one block west of Commercial, and the west side of Grandview Park. Walk north on Cotton til you have entered Britannia Community Centre through the fenced door, and it’s right there, on the left.
If you’d like to join us instead on Zoom on Sunday mornings, and/or be added to the most up-to-date information regarding practices and other Solidarity Notes events, get in touch with us via the “contact us” tab on the website and we’ll add you to our mailing list.
Rehearsal dates are three Sundays a month from, 10:30am to 12:00pm, except for the dates below.
Here are the current spring and summer Sundays we will not be rehearsing:
- Sunday March 20, 2022 (Intercultural Spring Market at Britannia; we’ll be singing)
- Sunday March 27, 2022
- Sunday, April 17 (April Long Weekend)
- Sunday, May 22 (May Long Weekend)
- June 26, 2022
- We will not be rehearsing in August
Thanks to the Britannia Community Services Centre which is a sponsor of the choir and provides us with free rehearsal space.